One issue, subsumed under the Doctrines of Civil Government, concerns which laws does God requires magistrates to enforce in society. Are the judicial and ceremonial laws of Moses to be applied to all Gentile nations or were those laws temporary disciplines for ancient Israelalone? Taking a break from my usual commentary on the news, I discuss this common question.
Scripture References: Acts 10:15;15:1; Exodus 22:25; Hebrews 9:9-10; Galatians 3:23, 4:3; Romans 1; 1 Corinthianss 6:9; 1 Timothy 1:10; Leviticus 18:24; 1 Corinthians 5:1; Leviticus 18;2 Timothy 4:18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- #43 Why the Moral Decline?
- #121 Civil Government Lesson #5
- #52 Civil Government
- Radio Program #391 - Yes, We Believe in a Theocracy
- #355 Honor the President
- #264 Starting a New Country
- YouTube #79 - Liberty Defined
- #247 Freedom of Religion Part 2
- Radio Program #409 My Theology of Politics
- YouTube #73 - Do Not Resist Evil and The Two Kingdom Doctrine