One issue, subsumed under the Doctrines of Civil Government, concerns which laws does God requires magistrates to enforce in society. Are the judicial and ceremonial laws of Moses to be applied to all Gentile nations or were those laws temporary disciplines for ancient Israel alone? Taking a break from my usual commentary on the news, I discuss this common question.
Scripture References: Acts 10:15; 15:1; Exodus 22:25; Hebrews 9:9-10; Galatians 3:23, 4:3; Romans 1; 1 Corinthianss 6:9; 1 Timothy 1:10; Leviticus 18:24; 1 Corinthians 5:1; Leviticus 18; 2 Timothy 4:18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- #6 Honor the King
- Radio Program #402 - Liberty Defined
- #43 Why the Moral Decline?
- YouTube #40 Honor the President
- YouTube #79 - Liberty Defined
- #247 Freedom of Religion Part 2
- #248 Freedom of Religion Part3
- Radio Program #409 My Theology of Politics
- #242 Freedom of Religion Part 1
- Radio Program #482 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government