One issue, subsumed under the Doctrines of Civil Government, concerns which laws does God requires magistrates to enforce in society. Are the judicial and ceremonial laws of Moses to be applied to all Gentile nations or were those laws temporary disciplines for ancient Israel alone? Taking a break from my usual commentary on the news, I discuss this common question.
Scripture References: Acts 10:15; 15:1; Exodus 22:25; Hebrews 9:9-10; Galatians 3:23, 4:3; Romans 1; 1 Corinthianss 6:9; 1 Timothy 1:10; Leviticus 18:24; 1 Corinthians 5:1; Leviticus 18; 2 Timothy 4:18
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- YouTube #151 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- #97 Civil Government Lesson #1
- YouTube #73 - Do Not Resist Evil and The Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #124 Civil Government #6
- #53 The Only Hope
- #66 The Great Deception: The Secular State"
- Radio Program #400 -Frenchism vs. Ahmarism (Pluralism vs. God’s law)
- #43 Why the Moral Decline?
- #163 Titus 3
- #9 Biblical law