Radio Program #355 – Honor the President – 08-19-2018 – Synopsis
Given the criticism and animus against the President, it is time once again to remind the citizenship that God commands us to “honor the king” and woe be to those who disobey.
After discussing the reasons for the Left’s attack on President Trump and the reasons for evangelical support, I cover how the Christian is to respond to the government on three levels: (1) non-violence, (2) obedience, and (3) honor. The Christian community does well on the first two but sometimes forgets the third.
Scripture References: I Peter 2; Romans 13:1-7;1 Samuel 24:5, 26:9; Exodus 22:28; Acts 23:5; 2 Samuel 16:5-8; 2 Peter 2:10; Psalm 75:6-8; John 18:36; Matthew 26:52; Daniel 4:27; Luke 3:19-20
Similar Programs on the Topic of Doctrine of Civil Government
- #263 The Influence of the President
- #9 Biblical law
- YouTube #73 - Do Not Resist Evil and The Two Kingdom Doctrine
- #53 The Only Hope
- Radio Program #391 - Yes, We Believe in a Theocracy
- YouTube #74 - Which O.T. Laws Apply Today?
- YouTube #40 Honor the President
- #248 Freedom of Religion Part3
- #43 Why the Moral Decline?
- #163 Titus 3