Christian Nationalism is not a new doctrine. The church has always believed that Christ is King, and the nations must operate under the law of God. Where Christian Nationalism can go amok is in (1) making the subjugation of earthly kingdoms the main goal of the church, and (2) in preaching that the subjugation will actually take place in this present age. Although we preach the rule of Christ, we understand that it will not be fully realized until Christ returns to set up His heavenly Kingdom. As far as this unsaved word, Jesus taught, “They would not have this man rule over them” Luke 19. This explains the left’s outrage over any talk of Christian Nationalism.
Similar Programs on the Topic of Christian Activism
- #100 Encouraging Those Who Grieve
- #131 Standing to Serve
- #102 Why is the Church Silent about Same-sex Marriage
- #117 The Message of Judgment
- #161 Politics or Conversion
- YouTube #2 - Christianity & Protests
- #130 Mr. Christian goes to Washington
- #94 "Watchmen on the Wall"
- Radio Program #482 – The Theology of Overthrowing Government
- YouTube #95 – Does Evangelical Support for Trump Damage the Gospel?